Head of Performance Marketing
Digital Fuel is a leading digital marketing agency with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia and offices in the UK and Hong Kong. As part of its services, Digital Fuel operates an affiliate network, which includes outsourced affiliate programme management.
Digital Fuel requires an experienced Affiliate Manager to lead operations for the Digital Fuel Affiliate Network. This includes recruiting and managing both advertisers and publishers worldwide, as well as executing Digital Fuel’s internal affiliate marketing campaigns.
This role is based in our UK office / available for remote working.
- Manage & grow the Digital Fuel Affiliate Network worldwide, with a focus on Australia & UK.
- Recruiting publishers & ensuring that they are promoting Digital Fuel’s offers.
- Recruiting, onboarding and managing relationships with advertisers.
- Providing support to publishers & managing relationships with them, optimizing campaigns to increase performance.
- Running internal campaigns to drive own traffic to affiliate network offers, including via email marketing.
- Recruit and manage third party email and SMS data providers.
- Management of affiliate platform ensuring correct offer & tracking setup.
- Working with finance team to ensure payments are made by advertisers and to publishers.
- Introduce partners to other Digital Fuel agency services.
- Other affiliate marketing related projects.
- Future expansion & management of affiliate team.
- Proven experience in account management, affiliate or partnership management capacity within digital marketing.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Existing network of contacts within affiliate marketing a plus.
- Knowledge of sports betting and casino a plus.
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms such as Has Offers, Income Access, Net Refer, Egass, Myaffiliates.
- Confident, highly motivated and takes initiatives
- Passionate about agency process and end products
- Strategic thinkers and consultative
- Able to identify business & user value