Senior Account Manager
Digital Fuel is a leading digital marketing agency with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia and has offices in the UK and Hong Kong. Our fast growing marketing agency is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Account Manager. With an ever-growing portfolio of clients in the digital ecosystem, we seek an enthusiastic positive driven applicant who has a proven ability to meet sales targets.
You will get to work with a growing, exciting and modern company, with a tight-knit team, spread across the world. Because we’re a growing company, things are often changing so your work will be varied. You will get to solve new problems and learn new things on a regular basis.
The Senior Account Manager will need to be able to adeptly manage tight deadlines and prioritise work on several key accounts.
The candidate will have strong experience 3 years in digital marketing, ideally working agency side, with client facing experience.
You will need to be business-savvy, and understand the impact of your recommendations and solutions in terms of client KPIs and ROI. You will be responsible for the account management of SEO projects as well as being part of the implementation team.
Having an understanding of paid search, display advertising, SEO and web design, plus be able to communicate effectively with internal and customers marketing teams will be highly beneficial and preferably have previously worked within the gambling, gaming or sports industry.
A background encompassing agency life will be essential as is the ability to manage and motivate across departments, a good knowledge of digital performance marketing while ensuring the successful delivery of work on time and to budget. The candidate must also possess great communication skills, and must be confident in handling client and internal meetings, and attending new business pitches (in support of the business development team).
This role is based in our London office / available for remote working.
- Campaign management including; briefing, supervising and presenting work, monitoring progress, schedules and costs on all work undertaken by Digital Fuel.
- Maintain day to day point of contact between clients and the agency.
- Ensuring that accurate and comprehensive financial records are maintained for every project being managed and ensuring that clients are billed correctly, on time.
- Ensuring that status and contact reports are produced accurately and in good time.
- Ensuring all agency and client SLAs are adhered to.
- Working with the Account Director and others to input to strategic proposals.
- Deputise for Account Director, where required.
- Work with Account Director to maintain agreed strategic direction for each Client, develop and implement Client development plans, set and monitor sales and profitability targets, identify opportunities to add value and generate profit.
- Creation of, or contributing to proposals for all our digital marketing services.
- Championing best practice and internal processes – ensuring you lead by example with rigour and attention to detail at all times.
- Ensuring that all reports are presented to clients in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Ensuring that schedules are updated as required and clients are kept fully informed of progress on all projects.
- Approving quotations to go to clients, ensuring accuracy and appropriate margins.
- Representing the agency in the marketplace. Maintaining the agency’s standards and reputation in all external dealings.
- Maintaining detailed above the line and below the line knowledge of integrated marketing and client marketplaces and sharing this knowledge with the account team and clients.
- Over 3 years marketing agency experience
- Proven sales and account management skills
- Project management skills: ability to juggle more than one task
- Time management and prioritisation
- Ideally degree level education in any subject desirable
- A good knowledge of integrated and performance digital marketing
- The ability to handle stressful situations and help others cope with stress
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- PC skills – word processing, spread sheet, email and presentation packages
- Interest in the evolving digital media industry
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex insights to a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and awareness to deliver reports efficiently and to deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of agency processes and direct marketing and digital marketing techniques
- Evaluation of strategic and creative proposals
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Confidence presenting internally and to clients
- The ability to motivate the account and operation team
- Business development skills: spotting opportunities
- Confident, highly motivated and takes initiatives
- Passionate about agency process and end products
- Strategic thinkers and consultative
- Able to identify business & user value